You can integrate Google G Suite with Openpath to import and sync users automatically.
Note: To set enable this feature, you must have administrative privileges in your Google G Suite account.
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Under Integrations > All Integrations, click on the G Suite tile.
- Google will prompt you to sign in. Sign in with your G Suite account credentials and allow Openpath to access your users and groups.
- After signing in, you’ll be directed back to Openpath where you can enable the following settings:
- Auto-sync every 1 hour – this will sync Openpath with G Suite once every hour.
- Auto-create mobile credential – this will create a mobile credential for every user.
- Auto-create cloud key credential – this will create a cloud key credential for every user.
- Enable Single Sign-On (SSO) for users with portal access – this will let users log into the Control Center with their Google credentials.
- Auto-assign to groups – this lets you assign G Suite groups to groups you’ve created in Openpath.
- Auto-remove users from groups – this will remove users from Openpath groups if they no longer exist in G Suite groups.
- Only import users from groups that have an Openpath group mapping – if this is enabled, no users will be imported from G Suite if they are not assigned to an Openpath group.
After saving, you now have the option to Manually Sync. You can perform this action at any time by clicking the Sync icon on the lower righthand corner.