You can unlock entries from your web browser by generating Webhook URLs. First, you'll need a Cloud Key Credential which you can learn more about here: What are Cloud Key Credentials and how do I send Guest Access Links? Instead of sending Guest Access Links from the mobile app, you'll generate them from the Control Center.
To unlock an entry from a web browser:
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Under Users > User Management, click on your name to go to your User Details
- Under the Credentials tab, locate your Cloud Key Credential
- Click Generate Webhook URL
- Select the Entry you wish to unlock
- Enter a description, then adjust the dates/time the link will be active if necessary
- Click Generate Links
- Click Guest Access Link: Copy to Clipboard and paste it in a new tab or new window of your favorite Internet browser
- Click the blue Click to Unlock button to unlock your entry. A green checkmark will appear to let you know your entry unlocked successfully. You can leave this tab open and unlock the entry as needed, just be aware of the expiration date you set when creating the Webhook URL.
For an alternative method, see: How do I unlock entries from the Control Center?