Note: This setup is for existing AD-400 hardware only, not new installations.
You can use Allegion Schlage AD-400/401 series locks with Openpath by connecting the Allegion PIM400-TD2 Gateway to the Openpath Smart Hub ACU, and configuring the entries in the Control Center.
To use AD-400/401 series locks with Openpath:
- Follow all manufacturer instructions for installing and linking the locks and Gateway:
- Wire the Wiegand output from the PIM400-TD2 Gateway to any available Wiegand input on the ACU as follows:
- D1/CLK to D1
- D0/DATA to D0
- GND to GND
- Wire NO Relay Out on the ACU to the Strike Input associated with the door on the PIM400-TD2 Gateway
To set up the locks in the Control Center:
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Under Sites > Entry Management, click Create Entry
- Fill out all required information. Under Wiegand Device, set the Port to the Wiegand input you're using for the lock and set the Mode to Input.
- Click Save
- Make sure all required users have access to the Zone that the entry belongs to (keeping in mind any entry or user/group schedules that could affect access)
- For every user with access to that entry, create a Wiegand card credential using the Raw 64-bit format. How do I create a Card Credential?
- To test the lock, present a key card to the lock and check the Activity Log on the Control Center. You should see the CSN of the card under the Detail column.