If you purchased the Openpath Elevator Board separately and wish to add it to an existing Smart Hub, you need to physically install it in the Smart Hub enclosure and configure it in the Control Center.
To install the Elevator Board in the Smart Hub enclosure:
- Disconnect the power cord to the Smart Hub
- If mounted, dismount the Smart Hub from the wall
- Place the Elevator Board inside the enclosure in the lower righthand corner with the USB connector facing left, underneath the ACU board
- To mount the Elevator Board, insert the four provided screws and washers from the back of the enclosure
- For 12V or 24V systems: Connect the Elevator Board to an unswitched output from the main power supply
- Note: The ACU board must remain connected to 12V and must never be powered by 24V
Note regarding power: If powering the Elevator Board and with a 12V Smart Hub supply, please be aware of power limitations. You may not have enough power to support a full system with Smart Hub, Elevator Board, 4 Openpath Readers, and locking hardware. We recommend using a 24V power supply.
To add the Elevator Board in the Control Center:
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Under Hardware > ACU Management, click on the ACU to which you’ve installed the Elevator Board
- Click the Add ACU Expansion Board dropdown, select Openpath 16-Port Elevator, and click Add
- Click Save