You can unlock entries from the Control Center if you have:
- A Cloud Key Credential
- Remote Unlock enabled for your user
- Remote Unlock allowed on the entry
To unlock an entry from the Control Center:
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Create a Cloud Key Credential for your user (if you don't already have one): What are Cloud Key Credentials and how do I send Guest Access Links?
- Ensure that you have Remote Unlock enabled. What is Remote Unlock and how do I use it?
- You need to have Remote Unlock enabled for your user
- The Entry's default and scheduled state also must allow Remote Unlock (for example, if the Entry State is set to Strict Security, Remote Unlock won't work)
- Ensure that you have access to the Entries you wish to unlock
- You can do this by going to Users > User Management > Edit User, clicking on the Access tab, and enabling access to Zones
- From the Main Dashboard, click the blue Unlock button next to the Entry you wish to unlock. This will temporarily unlock the Entry.
For an alternative method, see: How do I unlock entries from a web browser?