If you’re having issues with the Openpath Android App, we recommend you first and foremost send feedback. Sending feedback helps us to more quickly narrow down what the problem is and get you up and running. How do I send feedback from the mobile app?
After sending feedback, we recommend you also try the following:
- Make sure your device is running Android 5.1 or newer
- Verify location settings are turned on for your device by going to your phone's settings
- Verify location and Bluetooth services are on for the Openpath app by going to the Openpath App settings. Why does the Openpath app need to know my location?
- If your location and Bluetooth services are on but the Touch to Unlock feature works intermittently, please disable any battery optimization or battery saver features on the Openpath app. How do I improve Touch to Unlock reliability on Android?
- If you've tried all the previous steps and you're still having issues, you may want to try installing the beta app. We're constantly trying to improve our mobile app experience, and it's possible the beta app will have addressed your issues. You can download the app here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.openpath.mobile
- If none of the above steps work, please send feedback again and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org