In conjunction with the iOS 13 release, you may experience issues unlocking entries. To address these issues, do the following:
- Ensure you’re using the latest version of the Openpath app. To check, go to the Openpath app, tap on the menu (hamburger) icon, tap Settings, and check that the version number is 1.1.11 or higher.
- Go to Settings > Openpath and make sure Bluetooth is turned on
- If that doesn't work, log out of the app and log back in
- In the Openpath app, go to Settings and tap Log Out
- Log back into the app as detailed here: How do I log into the Openpath App?
You may notice iOS notifications related to location and Bluetooth usage. This is normal, and if you want to continue using Touch to Unlock without opening the app you should select "Always Allow."