If you want Super Admin users to log into the Control Center with their Okta credentials, you can enable the Single-Sign On (SSO) feature.
To enable Okta SSO:
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Go to Integrations > All Integrations and click on the Okta tile
- If you haven't already set up the Okta integration, see How do I sync users with Okta?
- Click the toggle next to Enable Single Sign-On SSO with portal access
- Fill out the required fields: SAML SSO URL, SAML Issuer, and SAML Certificate. You'll find this information in Okta.
- Log into Okta and click on Admin
- Go to Applications and click on your Openpath application
- If you haven't already added Openpath, first click Add Application, then search for and add the Openpath Security application
- Click Sign On
- In the Settings box, click View Setup Instructions
- Copy SAML SSO URL, SAML Issuer, and SAML Certificate from the Okta portal into their corresponding locations in the Openpath portal
- When finished, click Save