Open Admin lets you provision and troubleshoot Openpath ACUs and Single Door Controllers (SDC) using your mobile device.
For iOS devices: Download on the App Store
For Android devices: Download on the Google Play Store
Note: Before you can provision an ACU/SDC using the Open Admin app, you must first create an ACU in the Control Center. See How do I create ACUs in the Control Center?
Provisioning an ACU/SDC with the Open Admin app
- Log into the Open Admin app with your Control Center credentials
- Locate the org to which you’re provisioning hardware, either on the list or using search, then tap on the org name
- Press the Admin button on the Controller Board, Core Board, or SDC
- In the Open Admin app, tap on the last four digits of the serial number for the ACU/SDC
- Tap Test Internet Connection and wait for a green YES to appear before proceeding with the next step
- Tap Provision Device
- Tap on the ACU Name that you want to provision to (this is the name of the ACU created in the Control Center), then tap Yes to proceed
- The app will send notifications when ACU provision state changes from Unprovisioned to Provisioning in progress to Provisioning complete
To change network settings:
- Connect to the ACU by pressing the Admin button again if needed
- Tap on Network Settings
- Select Configure network manually
- Configure the network settings as needed — set a static IP address or set a preferred DNS server
- To set up Wi-Fi on the SDC, see How do I set up Wi-Fi on the Single Door Controller?
- Tap Save on the top right of the screen