You can integrate OneLogin with Openpath to import and sync users automatically.
Note: To set enable this feature, you must have administrative privileges in your OneLogin account.
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Under Integrations > All Integrations, click on the OneLogin tile
- Enter the Subdomain for your OneLogin account—it should look something like yourcompanyname.onelogin.com with yourcompanyname being the subdomain
- Click Get API credentials to go to OneLogin, then click New Credential
- Enter a name for the credential, and select Read Users, then click Save
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret to Openpath, then click Save
- To make changes to the OneLogin integration settings, click on the OneLogin tile
- Adjust sync options accordingly
- Click the toggle next to Enable Single Sign-On SSO with portal access to let users log into the Control Center with their OneLogin credentials
- After saving, you now have the option to Manually Sync. You can perform this action at any time by clicking the Sync icon on the lower righthand corner of the OneLogin tile