To set up the Milestone VMS integration, you'll need to log into the Control Center, go to Integrations > All Integrations and click on the Milestone tile. Download and install Microsoft .NET 4.8, ACX, and Milestone Plugin.
To set up the Openpath integration on the Milestone server:
- Run the Openpath_ACX_Plugin exe
- Find the Openpath_ACX exe and run as administrator
- Change the following settings under Milestone Configuration:
- Local port is required, and it must match the port defined in the Milestone Access Control settings
- Remote host is required, and it must be the IP address of the machine that is running the event server
- Milestone plugin has two settings, October-2019 or Before October-2019—select the appropriate version for your setup
- Change the following settings under Openpath Configuration:
- User and Pass is required. Enter the login credentials of an Openpath Super Admin user. Openpath recommends creating a dedicated user for this purpose.
- Click Save then Close
Milestone Management Client Configuration:
- Go to Site Navigation
- Right-click on Access Control and click Create New
Note: Leave User name and Password as the default. Ensure the Port field matches the ACX Plugin.
- Click Next and follow the prompts to tie cameras to doors
- Restart Milestone Event Server, then open Openpath_ACX exe and confirm everything is connected:
- Open XProtect Client. There should be an Access Control tab in the client now, and you can add information to live views as well.