You can create specific, granular permissions for admins in the Control Center.
To create a role with granular permissions:
- Go to https://control.openpath.com/login and log in
- Go to Users > Role Management and click the blue Create Role button
- Enter a name and description for the role
- Choose whether you'd like this role to have access to all sites or a specific site
- Click the Read and Write sliders to create a custom role
Note: Hardware Dashboard is tied to the “Hardware” permission, not the Dashboard permissions.
Note: You cannot limit access to a specific Site’s Users—if you create a role that has access to Users, that role will have access to all Users within that org.